Thema for sale

Plaats reactie
Bruce

Thema for sale

Bericht door Bruce » 03 okt 2012, 14:05

Dear dutch Thema fans,
unfortunately I have to sell my 1993, 2L-16V LE, 110 KW Lancia Thema because of having to less time and space.

The engine is running & the brakes do their work well, the car body is for the age rustless ( parked almost always in a garage) and the interior smell and look very fine (nonsmoker car, the cigarette lighter is unused too). All control lights and electrical helper are working (it looks like the AC is empty).

I know following absences:
-left front fender has a light bending fold
-left rear fender has a light unrepaired fault (2*15 cm stripe, a new original lack pan is included)
-starting Battery is empty (by power bridging the engine starts immediately)
-the driver seat has a crack an the entrance side

The local junk dealer will give me 400€ for the Thema because of the spare parts but my heart can´t let him wreck the Lancia.

Maybe somewhere in this forum or in your circle of friends is interested in this fine work of italian car design.
Otherwise I have bring this baby to the graveyard...

Best wishe from Braunschweig - Germany,
Bruce

Here is a link with pictures and more details from a online car selling page:
http://suchen.mobile.de/auto-inserat/la ... res=EXPORT" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hans8V
Donateur 2011

Re: Thema for sale

Bericht door Hans8V » 03 okt 2012, 19:33

Nice car! But I already have one like this, and a lot of spare parts. So good luck selling this beauty :thumbup:
Voor het comfort een 2000IE, voor de lol een 1300R en een Thesis 3.0, Delta 1.8DI, 93 cabrio èn een Alfetta GT '75

Plaats reactie

Terug naar “Auto's”